 CAD / 15999
    Re: BlueBrick —Michael Heidemann
   (...) For all Linux and Mac users you can try to work on this to run with MONO (www.mono-project.com). My LDCalc already runs under MONO as I do not call much files. I am still working on my other tools also to run under MONO, but I have to learn a (...) (15 years ago, 1-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: BlueBrick —Alban NANTY
   (...) I got few feedback from someone who try to run it under Mono 2.0 on linux. According to him it seems quite ok, BUT the drag'n'drop of parts from the part library to the map seems not working under Mono. A very annoying bug that I will try to (...) (15 years ago, 7-Apr-09, to lugnet.cad)