 CAD / 15888
Subject:
L(EGO)Draw parts - 2nd batch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.announce
Date:
Sat, 20 Dec 2008 20:49:15 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi folks,

as an early X-Mas present the LEGO Universe Team has shared another batch of
part shapes with the community, with the purpose to make them fit for the LDraw
Parts Tracker. This time the focus is on Minifig Headgear but there are also
some plane parts and doors. I've added the parts the old list at:

http://www.ldraw.org/Article490.html

where you'll also find some guidelines in regard of the ownership and copyright.

If you haven't prepared a L(EGO)Draw parts yet make sure to read these articles
first:

Preparing a L(EGO)Draw part for the Parts Tracker - A review
http://news.lugnet.com/cad/?n=14836

L(EGO)Draw part discrepancies
http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/parts/?n=6212

L(EGO)Draw part colored sections
http://news.lugnet.com/cad/?n=15459

Willy Tschager
on behalf of the LDraw Steering Committee

Re: L(EGO)Draw parts - 2nd batch