 CAD / 15768
Re: *** LDView Version 4.0 Beta 1 Released ***
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 2008 23:36:44 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Travis Cobbs wrote:
   LDView 4.0 Beta 1 is now available for download from the LDView downloads page here:

http://ldview.sourceforge.net/Downloads.html

This is a Beta release, which means that I’m hoping to get as much feedback as possible. This also means that it is likely not as stable as a final release, so you probably don’t want to try it out if you absolutely hate using buggy software. • ... Please send any bugs, suggestions, or other feedback to ldview@gmail.com. As mentioned above, the main reason for this release is to get feedback so that the official release will be as high-quality as possible.

This is a big update. I heartily recommend you give it a try, especially if you are working with LPub or using a Mac (or both). Travis has made some great additions to the program.

Jim