 CAD / 15590
Re: LDraw Design Pad v2.0 Beta 4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 2008 19:32:05 GMT

Maybe indeed it is machine (or OS? I use Windows2k) dependant. Anyway here is
what I see:

Looks like it is _something_ on my W2k machine. I tried an another computer with
XP and it works fine

A wish: it would be nice if there was somewhere a visual grid size reminder (in
status bar?)

...or maybe it is something wrong in the registry: on the XP machine I get a
nice grid toolbar that I don't see on the W2k one! (though there is no menu
entry in the View>Toolbar menu).

I'll try to clean that and keep you in touch.

Philo