 CAD / 14987
Re: CAD Sticker Generator - Request for Translators
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.loc.fr, lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.loc.pt
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2007 20:34:50 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Thank you all for translating the language files.

I have made a new release with the new languages. You can download here: http://www.scottwardlaw.com/sticker_generator/

Unless there is a bug, I will probably not be making any more updates for a long time.

If you do find a major error, please let me know.

Thank you very much, Scott