 CAD / 14972
14971  |  14973
Subject:
CAD Sticker Generator - Request for Translators
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.loc.fr, lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.loc.pt
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2007 16:59:27 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I have re-written my Sticker Generator CAD program to accept language files, but my French, Italian, and Spanish are not that good. I have started each of these language files, but I need help writing them properly. Each file is only has about 30 words.

If anyone has some time (and interest), could you please verify my translation and make changes as necessary?

The web page for Sticker Generator can be found here: http://www.scottwardlaw.com/sticker_generator/

The language files can be downloaded directly here: http://www.scottwardlaw.com/sticker_generator/sg.zip

My apologies to loc.pt. I know that Portuguese is not the same as Spanish. I am happy to add a Portuguese language file, if you are interested.

Many Thanks, Scott