 CAD / 14849
  Introducing SR 3D Builder - a LDraw editor by Sergio Reano

I proxy this on behalf of Sergio Reano, who for some technical reasons is not able to post to LUGNET. Please post here your comments but cc: also to Sergio via mail. Hi everybody, my name is Sergio Reano and I'm a programmer and Lego fun from Italy. (...) (17 years ago, 5-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev.lcd) !!

  Re: Introducing SR 3D Builder - a LDraw editor by Sergio Reano

(...) SNIP (...) This sounds very good to me. I will give it a try the next days. cu mikeheide (17 years ago, 5-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Introducing SR 3D Builder - a LDraw editor by Sergio Reano

(...) <snip> (...) Very cool Sergio -- I was quite pleased by the speed of the rendering! Since I don't know the ldraw keyboard commands I was a bit at a loss on how to "place" a part or rotate a part -- also camera operations as well. I'm looking (...) (17 years ago, 5-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Introducing SR 3D Builder - a LDraw editor by Sergio Reano

(...) Why can't I install 'normally' to program files. It makes all kind of weird folders in documents and settings now. Not to happy with that personally. But that aside it's sounds very promising, unfortunately it crashes on my machine. first I (...) (17 years ago, 5-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Introducing SR 3D Builder - a LDraw editor by Sergio Reano

(...) I didn't have any problems with weird folders in documents and settings you just unzip the files wherever you want and it will setup itself (which you can unzip to a new folder under Program Files.) The only issue I have (which is an issue (...) (17 years ago, 6-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad.dev)