 CAD / 14618
14617  |  14619
Subject:
Updated Postal truck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2007 05:49:33 GMT

In lugnet.town, William R. Ward wrote:
   I have designed a new MOC, a United States Postal Service delivery truck.

I recently redid the building directions to reduce the number of steps and improve the use of rotation steps. I ran it through LPUB to get some practice building proper directions. I also put on a clear Creative Commons copyright notice in case anyone wants to use it. The Brickshelf folder has the updated images and LDR file:

I would appreciate any feedback about the model or directions.