 CAD / 14613
14612  |  14614
Subject:
Macintosh LDraw Software Inventory on Wiki
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2007 23:37:25 GMT

Hello, everyone. I've created an article on the new LDraw Wiki titled "Macintosh
compatible LDraw software." As the name suggests, it is intended to index all
the LDraw and LEGO related software available to Mac users. I hope it will be
particularly useful to new users.

http://ldraw.org/wiki/index.php?title=Macintosh_compatible_LDraw_software

If I have omitted any eligible programs, either by accident or through
ignorance, please add them to the list! Furthermore, feel free to revise the
organization of the page and the brief descriptions I have entered for each
program. I am not too familiar with a few of them.

Eventually, once some consensus has been reached on the selection, I think it
would be nice if the LDraw.org webmasters could update the listings in the
Downloads section, if necessary, to reflect the current state of the Mac LDraw
world as shown in this article.

Thanks, and enjoy!
Jim