 CAD / 14422
14421  |  14423
Subject:
Bricksmith 1.6
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2007 02:17:36 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Bricksmith 1.6 adds the following features:
  • Part Browser can be configured as a separate window
  • Export Part List feature
  • Background color preference
  • Always switches to perspective mode when not drawing a head-on view
  • Can insert raw meta-commands (hold down option while the Model menu is open)
  • Key-commands for Hide/Show Parts
It also fixes the following bugs:
  • Colors aren’t so washed out
  • Ortho and Perspective are the same size at (0,0,0)
  • Double-click in Part Browser table inserts part
  • Unknown commands don’t accumulate extra spaces

Bricksmith 1.6 is a potpourri of little tweaks I was able to slip in between the sheetrock of my woebegone Extreme Home Remodel project. Many of them fulfill requests users have sent me. I also took a whack at fixing my own personal bugaboo that light gray many other colors heretofore looked far too bright and flashy.

Bricksmith requires Mac OS X 10.3 or later, and may be download it at http://bricksmith.sourceforge.net/. It is both Intel and PowerPC native.

Sincerely,
Allen Smith