 CAD / 14172
    Re: I found an LDRAW importer for Google SketchUp —Travis Cobbs
   (...) A note on colors. Some LDraw tools (including MLCAD, LDView, L3P) support arbitrary 24-bit color specifications. Use the following in place of the color code for colors you don't recognize: 0x02RRGGBB The RRGGBB part is the hex version of the (...) (18 years ago, 3-Nov-06, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

        Re: I found an LDRAW importer for Google SketchUp —Jim Foltz
   (...) Thanks for the tip. I plan on having a custom pallet in SketchUp with all the ldraw colors available. Of course, you can create your own colors too. A custom color will get exported as you describe below. (...) I'd use 50% in that case. (...) (18 years ago, 4-Nov-06, to lugnet.cad)