 CAD / 14151
14150  |  14152
Subject:
RC trainbase
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2006 06:27:14 GMT

After a long period of not doing anything with LDraw I started to make the new RC trainbase:

I only have the black trainbase from set 7898 Cargo Train Deluxe. I don’t know the color of the on-button and the channel switch on the white trainbase from set 7897 Passenger Train. Does anyone have this white trainbase and can look for me what the colors are?

Thanks, Niels Karsdorp