 CAD / 14148
Re: LDView SaveSnapshot bug
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2006 04:35:41 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Travis Cobbs wrote:
I suspect that Orion was correct, but he got the syntax wrong. (LDView has very
odd command line syntax.  I know I made up the syntax, but that doesn't change
the fact that even I think it's weird.  Maybe I'll improve it in the future,
while continuing to support the current syntax.)  Try the following:

-IgnoreAllOGLExtensions=1

I also supsect that Willy was correct, in that it's the pixel buffer extension
causing the problem.  If you save a snapshot with that check box checked via the
UI, the command line SHOULD inherit the value on subsequent executions.  It's a
global setting, so you don't need to be in a specific pref set when doing the
dummy snapshot save.  Having said that, to force the pixel buffer off from the
command line, use this:

-IgnorePBuffer=1

Aha! Such a simple solution, I should've realized all the other command line
options work that way. That's a big help. Thanks!