 CAD / 13522
13521  |  13523
Subject:
Rendering 8868 AirtechClaw Rig in MLCad/LDraw
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 1 Jan 2006 15:17:36 GMT

No one so far ever attempted to build this beast in Ldraw. (Or else I would
have seen it on brickshelf sooner or later)

If nobody is currently doing it, I might be interested. The thing is that I
never, ever used any 3d drawing software in my life.

How many of you guys would like to see a render of the greatest (in my opinion)
Lego Technic set ever made?