 Technic / 15008
Re: Rendering 8868 AirtechClaw Rig in MLCad/LDraw
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 1 Jan 2006 16:06:52 GMT

"Stephane Simard" <plague@videotron.ca> wrote in

No one so far ever attempted to build this beast in Ldraw. (Or else I
would have seen it on brickshelf sooner or later)

If nobody is currently doing it, I might be interested. The thing is
that I never, ever used any 3d drawing software in my life.

I've been working on and off on this one for a while now, but have no idea
when I'll finish it, so don't let that stop you! Best way to learn is to
jump off the deep end. :)

Koyan