 CAD / 13315
13314  |  13316
Subject:
Galleries of ldraw files
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 5 Sep 2005 06:00:22 GMT

After searching for a few hours, these are the major LDraw model files (MOC and
official) I could find with the files available:

http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Koyan
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=bhamilto1
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/alphablock/

I thought the ldraw files for this gallery were available once but they aren't
now...:

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Bryce2501

I'm hoping there are more?  It would be so nice to be able to browse models.