 CAD / 13267
13266  |  13268
Subject:
LF Yard Tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 27 Aug 2005 02:36:35 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Took a crack at this, converted my yard tower design (as found in the Virtual
LEGO book) as closely as I could (within reason, I switched to medium slope roof
bricks since low slopes in a well rounded assortment in any earth tone are rare
in that selection of sets)... the price is not really feasible but I'm fairly
happy with how it came out appearancewise.

Here's the model inside LDD (you can see how many sets I had to include! 2 each
plane, house, animal, 1 car, no robot)

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/lar/LDD-LF/mtw_yardtower_ldd_screenshot.jpg

and here's the pricing from LF:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/lar/LDD-LF/mtw_yardtower_lf_screenshot.jpg

Pretty stiff! That using the same item number for all models HAS to change, or
this may not work well in the long run. Paying shipping each time just to order
multiple copies will hurt.

This model has been submitted as a sharable model, it will be interesting to see
if it gets approved and how long it takes... the searchable name is
MTW_YardTower.

++Lar