 CAD / 13242
Re: LEGO Factory Terms Of Service
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 26 Aug 2005 03:23:21 GMT

In lugnet.general, Marc Nelson Jr. wrote:
   Some weird stuff in here...

You actually read that stuff? ;)

   “Your model must not show human beings”?

Do they mean actual, living persons, or any generic human figure? Is this some sort of Islamic thing?

That is weird. I bet they just don’t want any model that could be interpreted as representing a real person, who might then sue them.

   Models that, in our opinion, are considered indecent, obscene or excessively violent are not acceptable. If it is discovered that you have submitted such a model, the model will be removed and your membership at LEGO.com and the LEGO Club may be cancelled without prior notice.

Well, that’s good — perhaps that answers the question about realistic assault weapon models that was pondered in another thread this week.

Best,
– Joe