 CAD / 13213
13212  |  13214
Subject:
Clone-brand CAD package
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Mon, 22 Aug 2005 19:35:49 GMT

I spotted this more or less by accident while perusing the Cobi website. This is a brand that either uses the same molds as Block-Men or else is directly affiated with that now-defunct brand. Some of the sets look very cool, but unfortunately they aren’t for sale in North America, so I can only speculate.

Anyway, I’m surprised to see a CAD package for a clone brand, especially one that isn’t available in the US (which I would have thought to be a huge market).

Oh, well. I’m only providing this FYI and because I thought it might be of some interest to LEGO-based CAD users. Apparently the Cobi CAD includes official models pre-built in the system, and I note that users can share their designs with others. I wonder what format it’s in...

Dave!

FUT: OT.Clone-brands