 CAD / 13016
13015  |  13017
Subject:
Grape Ape Designs (was Re: Coolest Brickshelf account)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.space, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 29 Jun 2005 15:54:46 GMT

In lugnet.build, Koyan Töreni wrote:
   “Thomas Burger” tburger34@spam.no.adelphia.net wrote in news:IIto4I.13AB@lugnet.com:

   that “grapeape” guy has alot of interesting stuff in his gallery as well. wait grapeape is me. :)

i finished the container grab part a few weeks ago to

:P Thanks for the great work, Thomas!

Indeed! Thanks, Thomas. I recall you CAD work from ages ago. I think one of the earliest renderings I saw of yours was this Thalys set based on red train nose parts. I have eyed with great interest many of your other model renderings, such as the Santa Fe BNSF End Observation Car, as well as admired your skill to make DAT files for official and unofficial parts. Little did we know that some of your private work on custom fender-flares, etc, foreshadowed new official LEGO racer parts. Your imagination has seemed to erily predict trends of the future of the LEGO-line!

Thanks, again, for your excellent work.

later,

James Mathis