 CAD / 12564
  Re: Trouble creating building instructions using lpub and mpd file

(...) You are right, but the error handling problem is larget than just blanks in file names. All of this boils down to the wimpy method that LPub uses to parse LDraw files. If you type in a meta-command “0 LPUB PIL”, rather than “0 LPUB PLI”, lpub (...) (19 years ago, 6-Apr-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad, FTX)

"Kevin L. Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> wrote in message [ ... snipped ... ] (...) [ ... snipped ... ] I highly recommend the O'Reilly "lex and yacc" book, I found it very helpful for a project I did at work a number of years ago. The moderated (...) (19 years ago, 11-Apr-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)