 CAD / 12535
Re: Some comments on the LPub 2.2.0.9 beta
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 2005 14:34:27 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Andreas Maier wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Andreas Maier wrote:

<snip>

15. The "Cancel" button in the rogress Status window
    does not always see to work.  I do realize that
    sometimes it waits for the rendering to complete the
    current picture, but sometimes it ignores the
    cancellation even beyond that.

I've never had it fail me, but it can take longer than just the rendering.  If
you can come up with timing or procedure to repeat, I can shoot this.

Sorry for the quite sparse description.  I will monitor
it and provide test cases.

In adding the code to stop pov-ray from popping up and down when LPub is not
active, I found a case where the Cancel button does not make the popup dialog go
away.

If LPub completes processing all files while minimized, the dialog does not
close.  I have no clue why, but I'll work on it.

Kevin