 CAD / 11630
    Re: New LDraw based editor... GLIDE. Click authors required. —Tim Courtney
   (...) Long-term, making connection data a part of the library would be awesome. Short-term, getting a working implementation should be the focus. Dan (Bennett) - would you like some publicity for GLIDE and click authors on LDraw.org? I can't spare (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jun-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.lcd, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: New LDraw based editor... GLIDE. —Daniel Bennett
   (...) Not just yet please... I’d like to get clicking working first before GLIDE gets announced to the world at large. Unfortunately experience tells me that my time estimates on programming are always a bit optimistic. I "think" I will be able to (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jun-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.lcd, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)