 CAD / 11345
  Re: Why aren't LDRAW tools Open Source?

(...) Michael, did I mispeak on this one? I know you were considering it. (...) MLCad will have to use lsynthcp program. There are no plans to make a dll. (...) Kevin (20 years ago, 17-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Why aren't LDRAW tools Open Source?

(...) my memory is not clear on this 'cos I was only involved at the very beginning back in september/october, so please correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I know the dll/exe issue was the key point in the whole story. hmm ... I might missed out (...) (20 years ago, 17-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad)