 CAD / 11290

Subject:
Where can I get these cool 3d Bionicle Parts ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 2004 17:11:46 GMT

I've been seeing various bionicle parts pop up in this brickshelf
gallery, but I've never seen posts on lugnet or any contact info from
Hadee.  Anyone know if these are available some where or how to contact
the author ?
-JSM

Re: Where can I get these cool 3d Bionicle Parts ?