 CAD / 11141
11140  |  11142
Subject:
Virtual Beethoven (largest MLCad-project ever ??)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.cad, lugnet.loc.be
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 21:09:51 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi all,

I promised a new MOC in February, here it is.

Read all about it.

Watch it grow (0.9 Mb).

Let me know what you think.

Maarten

(My next project is a mosaic -studs on top, I already designed a mosaic-framework where glue is no longer required.)