 CAD / 11115
Re: 4 Wide Monster Truck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 11:25:53 GMT

"Allister McLaren" <Allister.McLaren@Alcan.com> wrote in message
news:Ht9M0I.p58@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.town, Mike Walsh wrote:

[ ... snipped ... ]

I'm glad this model passed the kid test. It is fun driving it over the • lego pile
and seeing the suspension working. I thought after I built it that it • would look
good in black, maybe with a red or yellow car base - good call.

Cheers,

Allister

A colored chassis is a good idea - maybe we'll switch it out.  We did go
with a chrome roll bar which looks really good.  Other than that, everything
is black except the seat (because I couldn't find a black one) which is
white.

Mike

--
Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com

  Re: 4 Wide Monster Truck

(...) That's really cool. I'm glad this model passed the kid test. It is fun driving it over the lego pile and seeing the suspension working. I thought after I built it that it would look good in black, maybe with a red or yellow car base - good (...) (20 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.town, lugnet.cad)