 CAD / 11099
Re: 4 Wide Monster Truck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 14 Feb 2004 23:11:01 GMT

In lugnet.town, Allister McLaren wrote:
   Hi all.

This is a little 4 wide monster truck I made a while ago. I made a cad model of it at the time, and recently pulled my finget out and made up some instructions and a hi quality render. The render took almost 15 hours on my old steam powered computer. The rubber band is one of those nice thick ones from a Bohrok.

Cheers,

Allister

Hey,

Great model! I like the size, it is really minifig scale. I like the suspension, usually on a model this size someone wouldn’t have any suspension.

Erik Bush