 CAD / 11077
Re: Starsky and Hutch hovercar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 23:55:30 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Update:

Travis was known to include cad models and high quality renders of his hovermocs. In that grand tradition, I’ve recently uploaded some renders of my Starsky and Hutch hovercar.

pic 1 pic 2

I’ve also uploaded some instructions I created using Lpub. This is the first time I’ve really put the program through it’s paces, and once I pinned down the settings, it was certainly a lot easier than the way I created instructions previously.

A big thanks goes out to the Virtual Lego authors for teaching me about the MLCAD buffer exchange and Megapov find edge feature, amongst many other features I didn’t know (and I thought I had a pretty good handle on MLCAD).

Anyway, I hope someone, somewhere finds something of value in them.

Cheers,

Allister