 Space / 31167
Re: Starsky and Hutch hovercar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 2004 18:21:52 GMT

In lugnet.space, Allister McLaren wrote:
   When I heard of the loss of Travis, I figured the best way for me to honour and remember him would be to build something in his style. I see others have had the same idea.

I loved his hover versions of famous tv vehicles, and yesterday I had the chance to sit down and build the craft that had been brewing in my mind - a hoverfied version of Starsky and Hutches Ford Torino.

Folder after Moderation

PLMKYT

Cheers,

Allister

Really cool!

The Starsky and Hutch series is one of my favorites, I like the 70’s style clothes in it.

You inspired me to create some minifigs based on the 70’s hair style (called: mic-head)

I’d like to create a movieposterlike scene, you can find teasers here:

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/2999

Unfortunetly my creations only exists in CAD.:-(