 CAD / 10722
Re: Another LPub question, this time about nested callouts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2003 13:34:46 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Soh Chio Siong wrote:
"Kevin L. Clague" wrote:

Here is a working example of nested callouts.  Its been on brickshelf for a long
time, but all my spare time has been consumed by non-LEGO adventures.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=42337&n=48/ucogv.mpd

I got these results with LPub:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kclague/mm-walker/ucogv.jpg

While the callouts are not nested, there is no different between the first level
callout and callouts nested in the first level callout.

I found the ucogv.mpd example needs two additional files to work
properly:
arrow.dat - to draw the arrows
um.ldr - to substitute for the complete micromotor in parts list image.

Also you need to set minimum camera distance to say 750.
With these provisos I was able to get a similar image to Kevin's.

The additional files and the callout image I got can be found here:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cssoh/LPub/ucogv

LPub is a great program. But it needs patience and care to get it to do
exactly what you want.

:^)

Caveate Emptor!

Kevin