 CAD / 10682
Re: Another LPub question, this time about nested callouts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 11 Oct 2003 13:08:05 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Joel Hoornbeek wrote:
Hello all,
It's me again, with another LPub question.  Do any of you have any examples of
nested callouts (such as are referred to here:
http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dev/?n=8748 and here:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kclague/LPub/callout_example.jpg) but with the
0-1 placement instead of pixel placement?  I've been doing a couple of tests
trying to get nested callouts to work, but so far I haven't been able to get the
third level .ldr file to display in the generated callout.  I've tried to find
the examples that I could in .cad and elsewhere, but I haven't had much luck so
far.
Thanks again for any help you can provide!

Hi Joel,
  Please email me a DAT.  I'll try to look at it soon.
Kevin

-Joel