 CAD / 10708
    Re: Virtual LEGO now available! —Niels Karsdorp
   I bought a copy yesterday at LegoWorld Zwolle. The price was only 31 Euro's instead of 40 USD + shipping costs. Actually they were all sold out and a new delivery was a bit delayed, but Jaco was kind enough to give me his copy ;-) On my way home by (...) (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.books, lugnet.publish, FTX)

        Re: Virtual LEGO now available! —Tim Courtney
   (...) Thanks, Neils! Glad you enjoy the book so far! I wish I could have been in Zwolle with you all. :-\ But, there's always next year! -Tim (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.books, lugnet.publish, FTX)