 CAD / 10472
Re: Counting the studs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 2003 18:41:09 GMT

In lugnet.cad, John Riley wrote:
   ...the Scala parts do show up in many System sets (but I’ve never seen a Duplo piece in a System set, or vice-versa).

Random fact along these lines...

There’s one piece that I believe was originally in a Primo set that subsequently showed up in many major themes. The large ball piece (approx 6 system studs diameter?) has been in:

Primo
   1997
   blue
   http://guide.lugnet.com/set/2099

Duplo
   1998
   blue
   http://guide.lugnet.com/set/2222

Technic/Cyberslam
   1999
   teal
   http://guide.lugnet.com/set/8269

Town/Race
   2000
   dk grey
   http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6713

Adventurers
   2003
   dk grey
   http://guide.lugnet.com/set/7418

I think that printed versions of the part are available in a current Duplo set as well.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com