 CAD / 10339

Subject:
Counting the studs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 20 Jul 2003 22:05:12 GMT

I see 33029.dat is named Scala Plate  2 x  4
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/33029.dat

And 3011.dat is named Duplo Brick  2 x  4

It's no big issue, but isn't it strange that with Duplo, we count the studs of
that system, but with Scala, we translate the measures into standard Lego
studs... :)

/Tore

Re: Counting the studs
I see 33029.dat is named Scala Plate  2 x  4
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/33029.dat

And 3011.dat is named Duplo Brick  2 x  4

It's no big issue, but isn't it strange that with Duplo, we count the
studs of that system, but with Scala, we translate the measures into
standard Lego studs...

You're right. Should be named as "Scala Plate  1 x  2".
But whats with all the othe Scala Parts? Has they named
with the translated measures?

Questions over questions..
CU Bernd

begin 666 smile.gif