 CAD / 10214
10213  |  10215
Subject:
More Lego Mars Rovers (Re: MOC Differtimento)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 10:36:57 GMT

The Planetary Society’s website now has thumbnails of the Lego Mars Rover contest entries

Very little competition in the Marie Curie Class

http://redrovergoestomars.org/rovers/mariecurie.html

In the Rocky Class, Emiel Visser’s Stone Rider looks like what I envisioned a second version of Differtimento would look like

http://redrovergoestomars.org/rovers/rocky.html

The Athena Class includes all non-tethered rovers, fitted with wireless cams

http://redrovergoestomars.org/rovers/athena.html