 Books / 412
    Re: Brick Testament: Story of Christmas in Publishers Weekly and Money magazine —Leonard Hoffman
   (...) Odd how Money puts you in their children's category, and Publishers Weekly specifically warns against giving this book to children. Makes me think of the odd place that AFOL's work holds - on one side it LEGO bricks, therefore a toy, and (...) (20 years ago, 23-Nov-04, to lugnet.books, FTX)

        Re: Brick Testament: Story of Christmas in Publishers Weekly and Money magazine —Brendan Powell Smith
   (...) It is a little odd, but I should point out that for Money's article, they were just taking the recommendation of one guy who runs a independent bookstore in College Park, MD. And the Publishers Weekly review only says that *some* of the book (...) (20 years ago, 23-Nov-04, to lugnet.books, FTX)