 Aquazone / 992
Re: Sea Monkey SeaShell
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2007 20:06:59 GMT

Very nice! I really like the concept behind this (and I’m not normally partial to organic/animal based ships). You’re bringing back lots of memories of hermit crabs though... it’s amazing to watch them swap shells, I assume this MOC has a similar function ; ) the heavy armour shell etc...

God Bless,

Nathan