 Aquazone / 1000
Re: Nemo Nautilus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 2008 15:35:06 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Denis Pouchain wrote:
   Hello Guys,

Today I’ve just finished my LEGO Bricks Nautilus.

Vool MOC with lots of detail esp. on the interior (which is usually not seen in lego creations). I really like the way you made the bow planes moveable!!

Maybe you can find one of Richie Dulin’s three masted warships to do battle with...that ram looks like it can make matchsticks out of even a ship of the line.