 Announcements / Peeron™ / 29
28  |  30
Subject:
Peeron and PICSL updates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.peeron, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.db.scans
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2007 06:23:00 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Just a quick update on what's going on with Peeron and PICSL recently:

- With the new year, Peeron is now able to show instructions from 2003.  36 were
made available at midnight on the 1st, and since then, 11 more were added.  See
all available 2003 instructions here:

  http://peeron.com/scans/?s=0&tid=0&year=2003

- New links were added from sets to Shop@Home when a set is available - for
instance, the ISD:  http://peeron.com/inv/sets/10030-1

- New RSS feeds were added:
  - All LEGO sets available at Amazon.com:
    http://peeron.com/tickers/amazonsales.xml
  - All LEGO sets available at Shop@home:
    http://peeron.com/tickers/legosales.xml
  - All LEGO sales, both on Amazon and S@H:
    http://peeron.com/tickers/sales.xml

I do realize the site has been too slow lately, and I just wanted to let you
guys know that I am trying to find a solution to this problem.

As always, comments and suggestions are welcome!

Dan

FUT lugnet.db.inv (for lack of a better place)