 Announcements / Peeron™ / 26
  Upload new instructions to PICSL!

We're happy to announce that PICSL is now accepting user submissions. If you have instructions scans of sets that are not currently available in PICSL, or even a better version of scans that are already there, you can now upload them. Just go to the (...) (19 years ago, 21-Aug-05, to lugnet.announce.peeron, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.db.scans) !

  Re: Upload new instructions to PICSL!

Yeah, the 8880 is my favourite too. Steve (19 years ago, 21-Aug-05, to lugnet.db.scans)