 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 986
985  |  987
Subject:
MB Super Laser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 18:18:06 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Check out our latest MOC from our homepage,
Moon Base Super Laser
http://ACPin.homestead.com/Home.html

A battery of super lasers have been built around critical areas of the moon.
Each station comprises of a control center and the super laser that many
believe had alien design origins. Tech crews do routine sweeps of the
perimeter checking for radiation leaks. The control center have the blast
shields lowered once the superlaser has gone into the firing sequence mode.

Regards,
ACPin & Sons