 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 970
969  |  971
Subject:
Blue City Bus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 30 Mar 2003 23:08:50 GMT

I had a few minutes and decided I should put up some pictures and such on my
blue city bus.  The creation is about 2 years old, but it has never really
be announced and has only seen limited display in a couple of PNLTC shows.
Hope you enjoy it!

http://www.insidethevault.com/mchiles/index.htm

-Matt :)

www.insidethevault.com