 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 946
945  |  947
Subject:
Cayenne Venom, new Mech!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.loc.se
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 17:20:14 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi all!

First Mech I'm really happy with;
http://www.lotek.nu/creations/cayennevenom/

Big cudos to Mark Neumann for his excellent knee-tech!

Since I aim for creating stuff like Bryce do within mayhaps 10 years or so I'd
like to know what to do better etc.! So speak up!

I know, bigger, bader and generally more scary but 40k ain't an awful amount of
bricks so I have to start small. :)

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu