 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 941
940  |  942
Subject:
Sports car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sat, 22 Mar 2003 19:54:25 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Well, my little sports car has reached a "leave it that way, I'm happy
enough with it" status... sorry if the car is too ugly... I don't have
enough pieces (just 1000 in total)

As promised some months ago, it's only 9 studs longer and 4 studs wider than
the 8408, it has a gearbox and no specialized pieces.

Enough talking for today...
See it here (post moderation):

Luis
(comments, instructions, death threats, etc. please remove all the X's)