 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 88
MOC: Van Gogh's "Starry Night" mosaic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 23:33:22 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Well, I've finally put together a web page that shows a mosaic I made last
spring: Van Gogh's "Starry Night." This is my first "big" LEGO project and I
really enjoyed putting it together.

The mosaic is 144 studs (45 inches) wide and 116 studs (36 inches) tall. It
contains approximately 10,000 bricks, although I haven't counted them yet. =)

Pictures and more information are available at:

    http://www.brillig.com/lego/starry_night/

Enjoy!

-Ed