 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 821
  Sphere sculpture

Hi everybody, I just made a modest début in sculpture, a 4 colors sphere that can be built with one 3033 blue tub. More details and building instructions are available here: (URL) (21 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build) !

  Re: Sphere sculpture

(...) Neat! I went to the Flaming Pear Website and got the plug in demo! Thanks for posting this! Joe Meno PS. You have some great stuff, too! (21 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.build)