 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 820
819  |  821
Subject:
mini Snoopy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 5 Feb 2003 06:11:41 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Here's my attempt at a mini snoopy figure.  It's slightly larger than mini-fig
scale, but much smaller than the excellent Snoopy & Woodstock sculptures I've
seen discussed here & posted on Brickshelf, most recently by Vian Chan Foo in
this post:  http://news.lugnet.com/announce/moc/?n=814  ,which inspired me.
Here he is:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jeff-S/Misc-Ideas/Comics-Cartoons/snoopymini.jpg

Jeff