 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 780
Debut MOC: Castle Earthflower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 22:46:29 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi everybody.  Presenting for your viewing pleasure Ter'Fleur, more commonly
known as Earthflower.  This is my first MOC ever to be published to the Web.
Please let me know what you think, whether it be comments about the castle
itself, the pictures, the web presentation, or anything else!

http://www.lugnet.com/~1763/castle/

Or, if you would like, you can go straight to the Brickshelf pictures.

~Kevin Blocksidge~

PS  It was just a coincidence that I posted this just as people were
encouraging lurkers to delurk.  :)