 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 754
MOC: German WWII halftrack and armoured car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.loc.se
Date:
Wed, 8 Jan 2003 23:21:02 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi all

Happy new Lego year to you.

I have opened 2003 with some new models of German WWII vehicles. The
half-track SdKfz 251 and the armoured car SdKfz 222. I have been
experimenting a little with different colours. Nowadays most parts are
available in dark gray but not in tan so therefore I made in multicoloured
version instead.

The model half-track SdKfz 251 is based of an innovative design by Sasaki
Nobuyuki.

http://homepage1.nifty.com/sasapon/lego_s251.html

The little armoured car SdKfz 222 is a design of my own

Both vehicles have modelled in a slightly larger scale by Shaun Sullivan
earlier. On his pages there are also a number of reference pictures.

My friend Dan Gieselsson have kindly taken the photos with his new digital
camera. I wish I had one also.

Please let me know what you think

Regards from a white and cold Goteborg, Sweden

Mattias